- Photographs are not to be taken without specific consent by the subject or legal guardian
- Photographs should be limited to the smallest area possible to convey meaning and context, without unnecessary 'full view' imagery.
- The individuals dignity and privacy is to be considered and respected in the taking of the image
- Under the Protection of Children Act 1978 (as amended), the UK has a strict prohibition on the taking, making, circulation, and possession with a view to distribution of any indecent photograph or pseudo photograph of a child and such offences carry a maximum sentence of 10 years' imprisonment
- NO image should be submitted that are grossly offensive, disgusting or otherwise of an obscene character
We will only - Collect information for a specific purpose;
We Will Keep it secure, ensure it is relevant and up to date, only hold as much as you need, and only for as long as you need it, allow the subject of the information to see it on request